Old July 30th 16, 12:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Buses 13 and 82

It seems that the 82, between North Finchley and Victoria, is about to
be withdrawn. But don't worry, because the 13, currently running between
Golders Green and Aldwych, is to be rerouted to run between North
Finchley and Victoria via the exact route of the 82. Which makes me
wonder why they didn't just withdraw the 13 and leave the 82 as it is.

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/bus...9/consult_view

Old July 30th 16, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Basil Jet wrote:

It seems that the 82, between North Finchley and Victoria, is about
to be withdrawn. But don't worry, because the 13, currently running
between Golders Green and Aldwych, is to be rerouted to run between
North Finchley and Victoria via the exact route of the 82. Which
makes me wonder why they didn't just withdraw the 13 and leave the 82
as it is.

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/bus...9/consult_view

The tried proposing the withdrawal of the 13 last year and lots of
people complained. Maybe they hope people won't notice if they do it
the other way round?

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/buses/finchleyroad

Peter Smyth
Old July 31st 16, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2016\07\30 11:08, Peter Smyth wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

It seems that the 82, between North Finchley and Victoria, is about
to be withdrawn. But don't worry, because the 13, currently running
between Golders Green and Aldwych, is to be rerouted to run between
North Finchley and Victoria via the exact route of the 82. Which
makes me wonder why they didn't just withdraw the 13 and leave the 82
as it is.

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/bus...9/consult_view

The tried proposing the withdrawal of the 13 last year and lots of
people complained. Maybe they hope people won't notice if they do it
the other way round?

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/buses/finchleyroad

Blimey, it's like the EU and their neverendums. Although I thought just
ignoring everyone was the usual outcome of a TfL consultation.