Old September 26th 16, 02:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Hidden London: Euston disused tunnels tour ticket Sat 15/10

Hi All

I have a ticket to the Euston disused station tunnels tour at 10am on Saturday 15th October that I can no longer use. Although LT Museum won't refund (as I am outside the statutory 14 day refund period having bought this in April) they will allow a name change.

If anyone is interested in buying this off me please get back to me via jonnyboy122 [at] gmail.com.

Cheers

Jon

Old September 27th 16, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 07:16:01AM -0700, jon b wrote:

I have a ticket to the Euston disused station tunnels tour at 10am on Satur=
day 15th October that I can no longer use. Although LT Museum won't refund=
(as I am outside the statutory 14 day refund period having bought this in =
April) they will allow a name change.

If anyone is interested in buying this off me please get back to me via jon=
nyboy122 [at] gmail.com.

I went on this tour a few months back. It was good, I recommend it.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

More people are driven insane through religious hysteria than
by drinking alcohol. -- W C Fields